Finding Something To Do - Then DOING It.

"Crazy people who are productive are geniuses. Crazy people who are rich are eccentric. But crazy people who are neither productive nor rich are just crazy." -anonymous

My days of youtube, dramas, and sitcom watching are about to meet their near-end. Or as the mathematicians may say: approaching zero with the implication that it will never meet zero. Of course, I can't just throw all those habits away. They're addicting for a reason! -But in moderation, Kim! Moderation!- Work, School, home, naps, and staring into my laptop have been my daily activities. What kind of life is this? No more, I say!

Do some of you suffer from the same thing? For those who feel my pain, maybe we can embark on this journey of productivity together :)

About Me

My photo
Born in the year of the goat; I am like a goat, and I travel through life towards a journey that'll one day bring me home. Towards an unknown place of innate comfortability and peace.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Defeated for now

This is a bit out of the scope of the topic of my blog. But it's my blog so I can do whatever I want with it, right?

Ever feel like you just don't know what to do anymore? About anything? While there's so much riding on you from people who think you're just so great. "You're so smart, so bright, so full of potential," they say and you just feel like the biggest loser. You don't know how to deal with your first love, if there's even anything salvageable after all these years, you don't feel like you can be very good at school, you wonder your potential anymore, your interests, passions, goals, motivations. What do I do? All of this is my fault, I know... Who else do I have to blame for feeling like this?

I don't even know what I want anymore, ya know? -for ANYthing. You name it: I won't know.

I just feel sooooo....... SOOOOOOO................ defeated. I'm sorry for being a whiny baby. I'm just having a not so good moment.

Honestly, I just want to run away to a foreign country where no one knows me and no one can have pre-judgments upon my character-whether good or bad.
Am I allowed to do that? If I run away now and come back in a few months, could I still get financial aid for school? See this? Always an internal battle with myself. I won't do anything that risks something I fear I won't ever get back. I drive myself crazy, I swear.

Where should I go hypothetically?
Europe?
Asia?
Russia?

Can I just leave and subsist off the land or something...? Does it work like that? I feel like that only happens in movies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you feel defeated. It really sucks when you feel like you don't have direction or don't have control. Check your email!

    ReplyDelete