Finding Something To Do - Then DOING It.

"Crazy people who are productive are geniuses. Crazy people who are rich are eccentric. But crazy people who are neither productive nor rich are just crazy." -anonymous

My days of youtube, dramas, and sitcom watching are about to meet their near-end. Or as the mathematicians may say: approaching zero with the implication that it will never meet zero. Of course, I can't just throw all those habits away. They're addicting for a reason! -But in moderation, Kim! Moderation!- Work, School, home, naps, and staring into my laptop have been my daily activities. What kind of life is this? No more, I say!

Do some of you suffer from the same thing? For those who feel my pain, maybe we can embark on this journey of productivity together :)

About Me

My photo
Born in the year of the goat; I am like a goat, and I travel through life towards a journey that'll one day bring me home. Towards an unknown place of innate comfortability and peace.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lunch box it!

I'm just kidding. I don't have a lunch box... anymore :(. I used to have a bento box. Now parts of it are probably scattered everywhere. But I did make my lunch for tomorrow. I find this to important to prepare at least for a few work days. As I'm currently working at McDonalds for the summer and for the past 3 years, you fall into one of two traps. (Okay, not really). You'll fall into the trap of finding it extremely convenient to get an employee discount on McD food or getting your shift meal than eating anything else. This is obviously dangerous. Okay so that was me in the beginning within the first year or so. Then I began to gain a bit of weight. It was just a TID bit. Maybe 5-10 lbs. Which made me rethink my diet.
Anyways, I'm going off on some tangent.
This one wasn't anything special. I just wanted to take a picture of it and blog. It's just rice, an omelet, and a mushroom stir fry. 
I really have got to invest in a good camera. I want to start taking professional looking pictures :).

No comments:

Post a Comment