Finding Something To Do - Then DOING It.

"Crazy people who are productive are geniuses. Crazy people who are rich are eccentric. But crazy people who are neither productive nor rich are just crazy." -anonymous

My days of youtube, dramas, and sitcom watching are about to meet their near-end. Or as the mathematicians may say: approaching zero with the implication that it will never meet zero. Of course, I can't just throw all those habits away. They're addicting for a reason! -But in moderation, Kim! Moderation!- Work, School, home, naps, and staring into my laptop have been my daily activities. What kind of life is this? No more, I say!

Do some of you suffer from the same thing? For those who feel my pain, maybe we can embark on this journey of productivity together :)

About Me

My photo
Born in the year of the goat; I am like a goat, and I travel through life towards a journey that'll one day bring me home. Towards an unknown place of innate comfortability and peace.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Squash stir fry?

I'm not sure what to call this. I literally just threw this together from what my mom had in the fridge.
She had originally made the chicken and squash. I'm not sure how she marinated either.
She baked the squash, which I would next time keep it plain since I really like the natural sweetness and flavor of it as it is. I don't know what to say about the chicken... Lol :S. I'd probably have cooked it a bit saltier than normal to counter balance the sweet of the squash.
For the noodles, I cooked vermicelli flat rice noodles and threw it in the pan. I seasoned it with some mushroom seasoning, salt and pepper. I wanted this to be a little bit salty as well.

1 comment: